Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar

Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar : Fifty Three Names Confirmed, State Chief Rajesh Ram Among Key Contenders

Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar : Congress Announces First List of Candidates for 53 Seats; State Party Chief Rajesh Ram to Contest from Kutumba

The Congress party has officially released the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, announcing its first set of nominees for the upcoming state assembly elections. The list finalizes names for 53 constituencies across Bihar, marking the party’s initial step toward a full-fledged election campaign.

Rajesh Ram to Fight from Kutumba

According to the list released on Wednesday, State Congress President Rajesh Ram will contest from the Kutumba constituency. Along with him, the party has declared the names of six other candidates as part of its initial announcement.

Congress Steps Up Candidate Selection as Nomination Deadline Nears

With October 17, the last date for filing nominations for the first phase of elections, fast approaching, Congress has intensified its efforts to finalise all candidates. Party insiders revealed that a sub-committee headed by senior leader Ajay Maken met on Wednesday to approve names for eight constituencies.
However, decisions for nine other seats remain pending due to unresolved discussions and have been placed on the “waiting list.”

Central Election Committee Clears 53Names

The Sources further confirmed that the Central Election Committee (CEC) had already approved candidates for 53 seats by Tuesday night. The remaining names are expected to be finalised in the coming days as Congress aims to release its full Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, before the nomination deadline. As the first phase of the Bihar elections approaches, the party is intensifying its preparations to make a stronger impact and secure improved results across the state.

Bihar Elections: JMM’s Manoj Pandey Blames Internal Discord in India Bloc for Contesting Six Seats

JMM leader Manoj Pandey on Sunday announced that his party will contest six seats in Bihar, citing a lack of positive response from the India alliance. “We had no choice left. Our party could have strengthened the alliance, but we were pushed aside,” he said. Pandey further noted that internal conflicts within the bloc have weakened coordination among its members, prompting JMM to take independent action—just as political observers are closely watching the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, for insights into seat-sharing and alliance strategies.

Bihar Election 2025: Congress Clears Its Stand After JMM’s Exit, Confirms Its Own Candidate List 2025 Bihar

After the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) walked out of the Mahagathbandhan (Grand Alliance), the Congress Party has now made its position crystal clear regarding the upcoming Bihar Assembly elections. As the party finalises the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, sources reveal that communication between the Bihar Congress and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leaders has nearly come to a halt. Meanwhile, leaders from the NDA have found the perfect opportunity to take a dig at the growing tension within the Grand Alliance.

Patna: Relations among the Grand Alliance partners are deteriorating rapidly. After JMM’s exit, the Congress has taken a firm stance and told RJD in clear terms that it will not surrender any of its seats.
The Congress leadership has reportedly said that either the RJD withdraws its candidates from constituencies already held by Congress, or it must be ready to contest against the Congress Party.
This statement has pushed the alliance’s seat-sharing discussions into their most crucial and intense phase yet.

Tussle Over Kutumba Seat Intensifies

The two main allies of the Mahagathbandhan — Congress and RJD — are struggling to coordinate on several key seats. In fact, both parties have now fielded candidates against each other in multiple constituencies.

The conflict has deepened, especially in Kutumba, where RJD has fielded a candidate against Bihar Congress President Rajesh Ram. Notably, Congress had won the Kutumba seat in the last election, and this time, it has firmly refused to give it up to any ally.

Congress Puts the Ball in RJD’s Court

Congress leaders have clearly stated that they are not going to step back from any seat. They question why such a situation should arise if a genuine alliance exists.
Now, the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, has been finalised independently, signalling that the party is ready to contest on all seats under its control.
The Congress has made it clear — it’s now up to RJD to decide whether to withdraw its candidates or to fight against its own ally.

High Command Backs Bihar Congress Leadership

For the first time in years, the Congress High Command in Delhi has chosen not to interfere with the decisions of the Bihar unit. Senior party sources say that the state leadership’s opinions — especially regarding the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar — are now being taken seriously.

Unhappy with Lalu Prasad Yadav’s approach, the Bihar Congress Committee has already briefed Rahul Gandhi on the entire matter. Rahul Gandhi has extended full support to the state leaders and strongly disapproved of RJD’s recent attitude. He has reportedly instructed party officials to suspend further talks with RJD until the situation around the Congress Candidate List 2025 Bihar, becomes clearer.

Conclusion

With the Congress Candidate List 2025, Bihar nearly finalised and the alliance equations shifting rapidly, the state’s political scene is witnessing major turbulence.
“The biggest question ahead of the Bihar Assembly Election 2025 is whether the Grand Alliance can overcome its internal feud or collapse before the polls.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *